- Configuring Windows NT to function as a Router
- How I configured a Windows NT machine so that all of the machines on my home LAN can access the Internet over a single dial-up connection.
- Our home network configuration
- Our home network diagram
- Microsoft information on NT as a router
- How to access Microsoft tech notes about configuring Windows NT as a router.
- Automatic RAS redial
- Information about a simple program that I wrote to keep my Windows NT SLIP connection alive 24 hours a day.
- Wiring diagrams for 10-Base T connectors
- How to wire the RJ-45 connectors on a twisted pair Ethernet.
- How to launch ScreenCam movies and Freelance presentations over the Web
Last update: December 21, 1997
Reed's Home Page